Chandigarh and its neighbouring towns of Mohali and Panchkula faced a major water crisis on Sunday due to a snag in the water supply system.
A married woman was allegedly gangraped by three youths in a hotel in Karnal district of Haryana, days after a 21-year college student in the state was raped for the second time by same offenders who had sexually assaulted her three years ago.
A court in Amritsar city issued summons to Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and other AAP leaders in a defamation case filed by Punjab Revenue Minister Bikram Singh Majithia.
The south-west monsoon is likely to pick up pace in Punjab and Haryana bringing good rains to the region in the coming days, a senior MeT department official said here today.
Accusing BJP of "cheating" them on the issue of reservation, leaders of Jat organisations and Khap panchayats on Thursday said members of the community would vote against the party in next year's assembly elections in Punjab and Uttar Pradesh.
The Chandigarh administration has curtailed the timings of pubs and bars in the city from 2 am earlier to midnight.
Many of us must have consumed paranthas at street side shops. You must have liked it and maybe found it tasty. But, if you find it addictive, there is a strong possibility that you might have consumed drug-laced parantha - 'ganja parantha' or 'opium parantha'.
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- DNA: Analyzing world's first driverless taxi developed by Singapore company
- DNA: Dr Subhash Chandra Show to focus on building new enterprise
- DNA: Today in History, 26th August, 2016
- Massive fire breaks out in Murshidabad hospital
- PM Modi is worried about Kashmir issue: Mehbooba Mufti
- Woman gang-raped, attacked with acid in Kanpur
- Gurgaon police launch operation "Romeo Returns", catch 50 men
- Hafiz Saeed threatens to separate Mumbai from India
- Panel discussion on political reasons responsible for 50 days of Kashmir unrest
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- Swaraj seeks report from Indian consulate on death of workers
- Pakistan to keep border crossing with Afghanistan shut till apology
- Sheena Bora murder case: Court asks CBI to begin arguments on framing of charges
- 21kg tumor removed from 61-year-old man at Gurgaon hospital
- `Very difficult` for Bastian Schweinsteiger to play at Manchester United: Jose Mourinho
- Europa League draw: Manchester United set for Robin van Persie reunion
- Bomb disposal squad deployed in central England after arrests
- US Open 2016: Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal drawn for potential semi-final clash
- Long traffic jams may increase risk of cancer!
- Fighters and residents leave besieged Damascus suburb Daraya
- Australian scribe hints weapon data present in leaked Scorpene documents
- Belgian Grand Prix: Dutch teen Max Verstappen leads Red Bull 1-2 in FP2
- Diabetes drug may help prevent heart diseases: Study
- Rosetta probe captures stunning images of huge comet eruption- Watch video!
- Spinal cord stimulator cures woman of lumbar spine disc disease