Alcohol is way more dangerous than marijuana, says Miley Cyrus
New York: Miley Cyrus, who was caught using a bong in 2010 on video, has finally opened up about her thoughts on drugs and drinking.
In an interview with the Rolling Stone magazine, the 20-year-old pop star was candidly asked if she is a stoner, to which she jokingly responded that you can`t just ask someone that and expect them to say yes, the New York Daily News reported.
The singer said that she did a song with Snoop Dogg called ` Ashtrays and Heartbreak,` so people can put it together for themselves.
Cyrus, who is alleged to enjoy the occasional herbal refreshment, asserted that alcohol is far more dangerous than marijuana.
She insisted that people can be mad at her for saying that, but she doesn`t care as she has seen a lot of people spiral down with alcohol, but she has never seen that happen with weed.
The `We Can`t Stop` crooner added that as long as it isn`t illegal, there are far more dangerous things.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall