How Karisma Kapoor stays fit
New Delhi: Karisma Kapoor has revealed how she has kept herself fit even after giving birth to two children.
The actress said in an interview to Parents India Magazine that after her daughter was born, she indulged herself into a regular cardio regime, which helped her shed off the weight that she had gained during pregnancy.
Kapoor said that after her second child was born she did power yoga, which also proved to be beneficial.
The 39-year-old actress said that one can adopt either of the ways, but she recommends appointing a personal yoga trainer if it`s possible, as it helps in staying motivated to lose weight faster.
She added that she managed to lose 24kg in nine months after her delivery through yoga and a healthy lifestyle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Kapil Sharma case: Bombay HC stays FIR against comedian, directs BMC to resolve dispute
- Kangana Ranaut birthday special: The bold and beautiful 'Queen' who knows how to rule!
- ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’: How much has the Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt starrer earned so far?
- Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal Again' cast is one BIG happy family!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall