How Miranda Kerr avoids jetlag
Melbourne: Miranda Kerr has shared some tips to make long flights and hotel-room living a little healthier.
Drink lots of water, get plenty of rest and avoid alcohol on long flights to feel rested when you touch down, said the 29-year-old Vogue`s April covergirl.
Kerr revealed that when travelling on long-haul flights she drinks plenty of water to keep hydrated and also has a blend of superfoods that she adds to a bottle of water to sip throughout the flight to ensure she is getting the vitamins and minerals needed, News.com.au reported.
The Australian model added that she avoids alcohol and tries to get lots of sleep - a silk eye mask and cashmere wrap are travel essentials, as are her Kora Organics Balancing Rose Mist and Vitamin Enhanced Lip Balm.
Kerr, who is married to actor Orlando Bloom , further added that the first thing she does when she arrives at her hotel is shower, dry body brush and takes a walk in the fresh air or do a quick workout at the gym.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie review: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma starrer celebrates undying spirit of friendship
- Athiya Shetty shares her style mantra
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall