How to get a body like Madonna`s?
Melbourne: Madonna`s personal trainer has revealed that it takes discipline, focus, planning, scheduling, diet, creativity, exercise, health, energy, rest, sleep, care to achieve a body like Madonna`s.
Nicole Winhoffer, who has been whipping the 54-year-old singer into shape since 2009, said that the songstress sacrifices everything as she wants to be the best, News.com.au reported.
Winhoffer trains Madonna full-time, two hours a day, six days a week, rain, hail or shine trainer.
She joined the Queen of the Pop`s Sticky and Sweet tour 4 years ago as a personal trainer for the show`s dancers, she was then handpicked to train Madonna herself, replacing her former trainer Tracey Anderson.
Winhoffer`s advises that if women want to achieve fitness then they should ask themselves "am I lazy?" and if they find that the answer is "yes" or "sometimes" then the next question is "why" and if they answer because of their schedule or because they are busy or they don`t have time, then they need to schedule their time.
She said that next they should ask themselves what`s their excuse; she asserted that she worked for the hardest working woman in the world and if she can make time, then so can others.
Winhoffer tells women to mark their calendar in big and bold "I am going to be the best version of me" and start to accomplish one new change every day.
She said that in order to get results, it`s a near-daily commitment; she recommended at least 30 minutes of cardio, 30 minutes of toning including arms, abs, legs and back, five to six days a week.
Winhoffer added that the easiest way to trim down is to focus on protein, as it is reliable, keeps people full, makes their metabolism work harder to digest, stabilizes blood sugar levels, and makes people lean.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms
- Here’s why you should not sit too much during the day