I cannot work out for more than an hour: Jacqueline Fernandez
Mumbai: Actress Jacqueline Fernandez known for having one of the best bodies in Bollywood says she does not work out for more than an hour in a day.
"Usually by 7 am, I am up and I do yoga by 8 am. I can`t work out for more than an hour but I enjoy that one hour as it`s time for me. I alternate between weight training at the gym, yoga and some cardio occasionally," Jacqueline said.
When it comes to diet, Jacqueline relies on a macrobiotic diet which is the balance of grains, proteins and loads of veggies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms