Kate Moss resorts to weight loss treatments
Los Angeles: Supermodel Kate Moss seems to be resorting to different means for weight loss. Her recent attempt was via a detox break in Turkey, where she used a Cryotherapy chamber.
The 40-year-old visits the LifeCo retreat in Turkey several times a year, and during her detox this time, she was immersed in layers of nitrogen vapour at - 180 degrees for two to three minutes at a time in a bid to burn fat and treat cellulite, suggest reports.
She also followed a strict detox diet, and didn`t consume sugar, caffeine, alcohol and carbohydrates. She followed a `clay cleanse`, where she drank bentonite clay-based drinks to rid her body of toxins, according to sources.
Moss regularly practices yoga at the home she shares with husband Jamie Hince and her 11-year-old daughter Lila.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'