Know Hollywood`s weight-loss secrets
Los Angeles: Keen to trim down like singers Christina Aguilera and Miranda Lambert? From portion control to doing cardio or hoola-hooping, indulge in a healthy lifestyle to get the body shape you desire.
People.com shares a list of stars who went from flab to fabulous:
- Miranda Lambert: The country crooner dropped a few pounds by controlling portions. She said she tried cutting everything in half. To stay fit on the road, Lambert now takes her trainer on tour with her. She does cardio, a lot of circuit training and more.
- Trisha Yearwood: The singer took Zumba classes at least three times a week to lose weight. She admitted that since her butt and waist reduced in size, she liked seeing that in the mirror. She also said she has designed her own diet chart that`s low-fat, low-sugar 90 percent of the time.
- Christina Aguilera: She took a break from "The Voice" TV show as a judge. It certainly seemed to have helped as months later she displayed a great figure. It is said she tried new types of foods and explored new methods of exercise. Not for diet or weight, but more for her mind and well being and overall sense of good health.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall