Hypertension woes? Here are some tips on how to beat the condition
Adequate sleep of at least 6-8 hours is required if you want to keep the symptoms of this ailment at bay.
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Also known as a silent killer, hypertension can get worse without any specific symptom. There are ways how you can beast this killer ailment and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Adequate sleep of at least 6-8 hours is required if you want to keep the symptoms of this ailment at bay.
- Try to consume minimum salt as excess of it can raise the chances of getting hypertension.
- If you want to keep this silent killer far far away, exercise is what is required on a regular basis.
- Consuming more fruits and veggies is another way of keeping hypertension at bay. Include green leafy vegetables and foods rich in antioxidants in your diet.
- Stress is another thing that can accelerate the chances of hypertension but there is a cure to it. Make it habit to meditate for while daily as it will allow you to maintain good health.
- Obese people are at a higher risk of developing hypertension, so if you are a bit on the healthier side, try to lose the extra kilos.