Dino fossil proves humans lived alongside dinosaurs
Melbourne: The Australian man, who is building a Noah`s ark in America, is set to unveil a dinosaur fossil named "Ebenezer", which he says proves that humans lived alongside dinosaurs.
Ken Ham, the founder of the Creation Museum in Kentucky, will be unveiling a new exhibit of a 30-foot-long skeleton of an Allosaurus, News.com.au reported.
The fossil resembles a Tyrannosaurus rex and is the centrepiece of a new exhibit called "Facing the Allosaurus".
According to Answers in Genesis, the Christian ministry that owns the museum, 50 percent of the skeleton`s bones were recovered when it was found in Colorado over a decade ago.
Keeping with its Bible-themed approach, the Creation Museum said that the dinosaur died in a worldwide flood about 4,300 years ago.
However, scientists said that the last dinosaurs roamed the earth more than 60 million years ago.
Ham, who gained notoriety for his 80-million-dollar plan to build an ark, and a high-profile evolution debate with science educator Bill Nye, said that the new exhibit "will help us defend the book of Genesis and expose the scientific problems with evolution".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?