Dino fossil proves humans lived alongside dinosaurs
Melbourne: The Australian man, who is building a Noah`s ark in America, is set to unveil a dinosaur fossil named "Ebenezer", which he says proves that humans lived alongside dinosaurs.
Ken Ham, the founder of the Creation Museum in Kentucky, will be unveiling a new exhibit of a 30-foot-long skeleton of an Allosaurus, News.com.au reported.
The fossil resembles a Tyrannosaurus rex and is the centrepiece of a new exhibit called "Facing the Allosaurus".
According to Answers in Genesis, the Christian ministry that owns the museum, 50 percent of the skeleton`s bones were recovered when it was found in Colorado over a decade ago.
Keeping with its Bible-themed approach, the Creation Museum said that the dinosaur died in a worldwide flood about 4,300 years ago.
However, scientists said that the last dinosaurs roamed the earth more than 60 million years ago.
Ham, who gained notoriety for his 80-million-dollar plan to build an ark, and a high-profile evolution debate with science educator Bill Nye, said that the new exhibit "will help us defend the book of Genesis and expose the scientific problems with evolution".
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- Illegal mining scam: BJP Karnataka president Yeddyurappa becomes teary-eyed in CBI court
- Adorable! This cute baby goes to bed with his best mate dog – Watch video
- Supreme Court to consider NEET exemption applications on Tuesday
- Delhi, Jammu, Shimla see hottest day of season; Telangana toll 178
- Rahul Gandhi to be Congress chief in 2016: Jairam Ramesh