Dino fossil proves humans lived alongside dinosaurs
Melbourne: The Australian man, who is building a Noah`s ark in America, is set to unveil a dinosaur fossil named "Ebenezer", which he says proves that humans lived alongside dinosaurs.
Ken Ham, the founder of the Creation Museum in Kentucky, will be unveiling a new exhibit of a 30-foot-long skeleton of an Allosaurus, News.com.au reported.
The fossil resembles a Tyrannosaurus rex and is the centrepiece of a new exhibit called "Facing the Allosaurus".
According to Answers in Genesis, the Christian ministry that owns the museum, 50 percent of the skeleton`s bones were recovered when it was found in Colorado over a decade ago.
Keeping with its Bible-themed approach, the Creation Museum said that the dinosaur died in a worldwide flood about 4,300 years ago.
However, scientists said that the last dinosaurs roamed the earth more than 60 million years ago.
Ham, who gained notoriety for his 80-million-dollar plan to build an ark, and a high-profile evolution debate with science educator Bill Nye, said that the new exhibit "will help us defend the book of Genesis and expose the scientific problems with evolution".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof