Poland to host next UN climate talks
Doha: Poland has been officially named the host of the next round of UN climate talks in 2013.
The decision was adopted Friday by negotiators from over 190 countries who gathered two weeks ago in Doha, capital of Qatar, for the current round of talks.
Deeply divided on funding for poor countries and the fate of unused carbon emission permits, the participants of the Doha conference failed to yield a global climate pact to curb emissions of greenhouse gases.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy