Money is the leading cause of stress internationally
Nuremberg, Germany: Money, self-pressure and lack of sleep are the top three major causes of stress across the world, it has been revealed.
According to a 22-country survey from GfK, money is the main source of stress for 29 percent of people. Putting pressure on oneself is the second-biggest cause of stress, with 27 percent of respondents citing this as their main worry. Finally, sleep deprivation is a source of stress for 23 percent.
The online study was conducted this summer among over 27,000 consumers, in Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UK and USA.
The results revealed that Japan and Germany suffer the least from major stress causes, while Latin American countries stand out for 'threat of crime' appearing in their top five major causes of stress. France is the only country where 'children' as a source of stress appears in the top five.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Clerics issue fatwa, make transgender marriage lawful in Pakistan
- Oil prices fall as Brexit lingers, refined products glut looms
- This Shiva temple in Pune built by Peshwa Nanasaheb is unique – Details inside
- Brexit consequence: British thaali may give Indian lady's finger a miss
- Ajay Devgn to star in Rohit Shetty's 'Golmaal 4'! Details inside