Can't give up smoking? This homemade recipe can clean your lungs in just 3 days!
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Quitting smoking is not easy and the thought of giving up even scares you. And if you are one of those struggling to give up, but can't do so, you definitely are putting your health at risk.
The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that almost 5 million people lose their lives because of the diseases caused by tobacco and smoking, which means one death in every six seconds.
Smoking causes damage to the airways and lungs which leads to the development of this long-term condition.
However, this drink recipe can clean the lungs of a smoker in just three days.
Ingredients required for the recipe
- Clean and Chopped onion - 400g
- Turmeric - 2 teaspoons
- Water - 1ltr
- Brown sugar - 400g
- Ginger root - 1 small piece
How to make this drink recipe
Fill water in a big utensil, add brown sugar to it and boil. Add ginger root and onion. Also, add some grated ginger and turmeric. Slow down the temperature when the mixture starts boiling. Let it cool and and then keep it in the refrigerator.
How and when to take
Take this mixture before breakfast every morning and in the night, 2 hours after dinner. In addition to this, do some exercise for an effective results.
Try taking bath with hot water. But your bath duration shouln't exceed 20 minutes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened