Women dominating social media: Survey
Johannesburg: In line with the occasion of International Women`s Day, it has been revealed by a new survey that women dominate social media.
FinancesOnline.com, in its survey analyzing approaches to social networks between the genders, has found that US women were more adept at social media sites and the only site where men surpass the womenfolk was LinkedIn.
According to News24, the survey revealed that while 24 percent of men engaged with the career platform, only 19 percent of women spent their time on the site.
The survey also showed that women were more likely to interact with brands as well as consume news on social networks.
It was found that women outnumber men on growing sites Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city