Women dominating social media: Survey
Johannesburg: In line with the occasion of International Women`s Day, it has been revealed by a new survey that women dominate social media.
FinancesOnline.com, in its survey analyzing approaches to social networks between the genders, has found that US women were more adept at social media sites and the only site where men surpass the womenfolk was LinkedIn.
According to News24, the survey revealed that while 24 percent of men engaged with the career platform, only 19 percent of women spent their time on the site.
The survey also showed that women were more likely to interact with brands as well as consume news on social networks.
It was found that women outnumber men on growing sites Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram, the report added.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Hope intellectuals from India, China take part in Mind and Life conference: Dalai Lama
- Despite carnage, Syria`s Aleppo not in fighting `freeze`
- AP Board SSC class 10th Results 2016 is likely to be declared on May 5
- Deal reached in Ireland to form minority government: Party
- Venkaiah Naidu, Siddaramaiah flag off south India's first underground Metro