Women dominating social media: Survey
Johannesburg: In line with the occasion of International Women`s Day, it has been revealed by a new survey that women dominate social media.
FinancesOnline.com, in its survey analyzing approaches to social networks between the genders, has found that US women were more adept at social media sites and the only site where men surpass the womenfolk was LinkedIn.
According to News24, the survey revealed that while 24 percent of men engaged with the career platform, only 19 percent of women spent their time on the site.
The survey also showed that women were more likely to interact with brands as well as consume news on social networks.
It was found that women outnumber men on growing sites Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery