Fake woman MLA enters UP Assembly campus
Lucknow: The security of the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly was compromised on Tuesday when a woman claiming to be a MLA managed to enter the complex.
The woman, identified as one Sarita Jaiswal from Kanpur, entered the Assembly complex in a car. However, when security personnel found her loitering around and got suspicious, they confronted her. The woman then told them that she was a close relative of a minister.
With different accounts coming from the lady, the police detained her and are currently questioning her.
Reports said the same woman was seen roaming around the state Congress party’s meeting meet recently.
While the woman has been detained, the entire episode has put a big question mark on the alertness of the security staff stationed at the temple of democracy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi