Sitting BSP MLA joins Peace Party
Lucknow: Sitting BSP MLA from Bikapur in
Faizabad district Jitendra Singh Babloo today joined Peace
Party on being refused party ticket for the coming Assembly
elections in Uttar Pradesh.
Babloo, an accused in the attack on the house of UPCC
chief Rita Bahuguna Joshi and some other cases, will now
contest as a Peace Party candidate.
He alleged that he quit the ruling party as upper caste
people were not getting due respect in the party and were
framed in cases under the SC/ST Act.
National general secretary of the Peace Party, Akhilesh
Singh said former BSP zonal coordinator of Faizabad division,
Rajan Misra, also joined the party today and would be fielded
from Ayodhya seat.
He claimed that many more sitting MLAs from other
political parties are expected to join his party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur