Man Utd expects to sign world-record shirt deal worth 600 million pounds
London: Manchester United is expected to sign a world-record shirt deal worth more than 600 million pound before the end of the season.
United deal is up for grabs and Adidas, Warrior and Puma are in the line to replace Nike as the club`s main kit supplier.
United`s current 24 million pound-a-year deal with Nike runs out at the end of next season.
Sources close to Manchester United`s American owners, the Glazers, insist that the club can land a billion dollar deal to replace the outgoing Nike contract, The Daily Star reports.
Despite their poor form this season, United is still recognised as the most powerful brand in world football.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are festivals and other social fete being manipulated for political benefits?
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days