Man Utd expects to sign world-record shirt deal worth 600 million pounds
London: Manchester United is expected to sign a world-record shirt deal worth more than 600 million pound before the end of the season.
United deal is up for grabs and Adidas, Warrior and Puma are in the line to replace Nike as the club`s main kit supplier.
United`s current 24 million pound-a-year deal with Nike runs out at the end of next season.
Sources close to Manchester United`s American owners, the Glazers, insist that the club can land a billion dollar deal to replace the outgoing Nike contract, The Daily Star reports.
Despite their poor form this season, United is still recognised as the most powerful brand in world football.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Harsimrat writes to RS chairman for action on Jairam, Renuka
- UK warns of Brexit `shadow` on world economy
- 1st Test: Virat Kohli, R Ashwin shine as India thrash West Indies by innings and 92 runs
- Teenage friend of Munich gunman arrested: police
- 11 injured in blast in German city of Ansbach; suspected bomber killed in explosion