Man Utd expects to sign world-record shirt deal worth 600 million pounds
London: Manchester United is expected to sign a world-record shirt deal worth more than 600 million pound before the end of the season.
United deal is up for grabs and Adidas, Warrior and Puma are in the line to replace Nike as the club`s main kit supplier.
United`s current 24 million pound-a-year deal with Nike runs out at the end of next season.
Sources close to Manchester United`s American owners, the Glazers, insist that the club can land a billion dollar deal to replace the outgoing Nike contract, The Daily Star reports.
Despite their poor form this season, United is still recognised as the most powerful brand in world football.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state