Force India open online shop
Silverstone: A new online E-shop, allowing Sahara Force India fans to purchase the team’s official merchandise, is now live on the Formula 1 team`s website.
The launch of the online shop coincides with the unveiling of a new range of official replica team wear and accessories, allowing fans to own similar items of clothing as those worn by drivers Paul Di Resta, Adrian Sutil and the team during race weekends.
The new online shop brings together for the first time the entire range of officially licensed Force India products, including Chatham Marine shoes, TW Steel Watches and Memento Memorabilia.
The latest release of official team wear, in particular, will allow fans to purchase perfect replica items such as the official team polo shirt, lightweight jacket and raincoat.
Team principal Vijay Mallya welcomed the launch of the new online shop: “The team`s increasing success on the track is helping bring more and more fans to our ranks so it`s great to be able to offer them the opportunity to purchase a full range of items in the colors of Sahara Force India and incorporating the team`s logo."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Roger Federer cleans court by removing bottles, towels left by other players