Force India open online shop
Silverstone: A new online E-shop, allowing Sahara Force India fans to purchase the team’s official merchandise, is now live on the Formula 1 team`s website.
The launch of the online shop coincides with the unveiling of a new range of official replica team wear and accessories, allowing fans to own similar items of clothing as those worn by drivers Paul Di Resta, Adrian Sutil and the team during race weekends.
The new online shop brings together for the first time the entire range of officially licensed Force India products, including Chatham Marine shoes, TW Steel Watches and Memento Memorabilia.
The latest release of official team wear, in particular, will allow fans to purchase perfect replica items such as the official team polo shirt, lightweight jacket and raincoat.
Team principal Vijay Mallya welcomed the launch of the new online shop: “The team`s increasing success on the track is helping bring more and more fans to our ranks so it`s great to be able to offer them the opportunity to purchase a full range of items in the colors of Sahara Force India and incorporating the team`s logo."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- Raghuram Rajan, Arvind Subramanian 'foisted' on India by Americans: Swamy
- Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy terms burkini as 'provocation' that supports radical Islam
- Being obese can cause 13 types of cancer, say scientists
- All you want to know about Krishna Janmashtami: Muhurat, puja vidhi and timings!
- Tillakaratne Dilshan to retire from international cricket after 3rd ODI, two T20Is against Australia