Bipasha Basu pushes near, dear ones into fitness mode
Mumbai: Actress Bipasha Basu, a fitness enthusiast, is doing her bit to motivate people around her to look after their health and be fit.
The actress, in fact, has almost turned into a personal trainer for her family and close friends.
A source close to her said: “Bipasha’s hairstylist was so impressed by her love and dedication towards fitness that she took up exercise and lost a lot of weight. Now, Bipasha is encouraging her family and friends to get fit.
"She calls her mother every morning to remind her to go for a jog. She even coaxes her sister to visit the gym. She also motivates her friends to take up a disciplined fitness routine."
Bipasha, who will soon be seen in "Humshakals", feels that there are more than just physical benefits to working out.
“I coax my mother and sister, so that they can have a positive mental outlook besides staying fit. Working out results in relaxation," said the dusky Bengali beauty, who has even released fitness DVDs.
“My philosophy in life is, ‘love yourself’. Exercise is like an investment; it not only helps you look good and stay healthy, but also improves your efficiency," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Enrique's fan hid in dressing room for 12 hours
- Watch how to apply your foundation flawlessly! Video inside
- Katrina Kaif opens up about her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor! Deets inside
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside
- Pakistani man who made deer skin sandals for Shah Rukh Khan arrested
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall