Workout right to flaunt any dress fearlessly
New York: Many women choose to shun leather skinnies or strappy maxi fearing that their jiggly arms or thighs will be exposed. Break a sweat to look good in any fashion piece.
People.com suggests easy moves targeting problematic areas of your body:
* Fashion item: Leather skinnies; Target area: Outer thighs and hips
Trainer Damien Bourbeau suggests: Lay on your side barefoot and with your shoulder blades and buttocks against a wall. With your lower leg on the floor, raise your top leg 45 degree while keeping the heel against the wall. Repeat 15 times on each leg.
* Fashion item: Bandage mini; Target area: Hips
Trainer Kathy Kaehler suggests: Line up 10 playing cards in front of you. Squat down to pick up the first card and stand up. Move to the next card and squat to put the first card on top of it. Stand back up then squat down again and pick up one card at a time from the pile of two cards. With both cards in hand, move to the third and squat to place one card at a time on top. Repeat the pickup process and keep going down the line until there are no cards on the floor.
* Fashion item: Strappy Maxi; Target area: Arms
Trainer David Kirsch suggests: Start by kneeling on all fours (knees under your hips and hands under your shoulders). Extend your right arm and left leg, then crawl forward, extending your opposite limbs. Each time you crawl, lower yourself into an off-center push-up. Repeat 20 times.
* Fashion item: Backless dress; Target area: Back
Trainer Leanne Weiner suggests: Lie face down with your arms and legs extended and a soup can in your right hand. Keeping your feet together, pull your legs off the floor. Simultaneously, raise the upper body, pulling your shoulders up and back. Leave your left hand extended and reach back with the soup can, bending at the waist, to create a semicircle with your right arm. Return to starting position and switch hands. Repeat 15 times with each arm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall