This is why you should eat olives!
Who doesn't like to eat olives? Well, everyone loves the fruit, be it on your favourite pizza, sandwich or salad.
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Who doesn't like to eat olives? Well, everyone loves the fruit, be it on your favourite pizza, sandwich or salad. It is also known as the healthiest fruit. Olives are not only good in taste good but are loaded with a number of health benefits.
Here are some health benefits of olives:
- It helps in reducing the risk of heart disease by lowering blood press and LDL cholesterol as it is a rich source of vitamin E and monounsaturated fatty acids.
- Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, it helps in easing pain.
- Olives are considered an excellent food for hair and skin as it contains rich amount of fatty acids and antioxidants.
- It contains rich source of iron that help boost haemoglobin level in the body.
- Eating a cup of olives helps regulate blood pressure.