Know why grapes are good for health!
Zee Media Bureau/Irengbam Jenny
New Delhi: Who doesn't like to eat this tiny juicy fruit? Grapes are a fruit which is loved by all and are also good for health. The fruit contains rich amount of nutrients, antioxidants, minerals and vitamins which are necessary for maintaing overall health.
Here are some health benefits of the juicy fruit:
Lowers cholesterol levels
Grapes help lower cholesterol levels as it contains a compound named pterostilbene in it.
The fruit contains rich amount of micro-nutrients like copper, iron, and manganese which are important in the formation and strength of the bones.
Grapes help in curing and reducing the risk of asthma because of its well known high therapeutic value. It also helps in increasing the level of moisture present in the lungs.
Regular consumption of grapes helps in getting rid of indigestion and irritation of the stomach. The fruit also helps in preventing dyspepsia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sleeping near chicken can protect you from malaria!
- WI vs IND 2016: Bowlers need to be patient as it's a batting pitch, says leggie Devendra Bishoo
- Fire diverts North Korea Air Koryo flight
- Ranveer Singh brands Irrfan Khan as 'enigmatic genius'
- Tamil Nadu CM thanks Rawat for taking steps to install poet's statue