Now, app that helps control anxiety, depression in youngsters
London: A `Hide and Seek` app is being developed for smartphones that will help young people to control their anxiety and depression by teaching them to stay calm.
Boss Nick Stanhope asserted that the game will encourage players to take control of emotional responses, the Daily Express reported.
The app is the brainchild of not-for-profit organization We Are What We Do, which develops products using the latest technology that could affect behavior positively.
We Are What We Do, chief executive Nick Stanhope said that they have been working on a new type of video game for the past 18 months that aimed to increase emotional resilience and emotional control within young people, and particularly 10 to 14-year-solds.
The `Hide And Seek` app will be included with wearable sensors such as wristbands to pick up the player`s heart rate variability, which was the interval between heart beats.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie