Pellegrini warns squad PL title race not yet over for Man City following 3-2 Everton win
London: Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini has warned his squad that their Premier League title race is not yet over following the club`s 3-2 win over Everton.
Pellegrini said that the worst thing City, who are currently placed at the top of the Premier League leading Liverpool with goal difference, must do is to think that they have finished the league.
According to the Mirror, Pellegrini said that they have play teams Aston Villa and West Ham United, who are not fighting for anything and can play without pressure.
The Chilean said that City must try to win the last two games at home, and then they would see what happens.
City are currently at the top of the Premier League table with just a goal difference against Liverpool, who face Crystal Palace on Monday, and two points ahead Chelsea, who, who face Norwich City in their upcoming clash, the report added.
The Premier League title race is still open as all three sides, City, Chelsea and Liverpool have two games left to play, the report further added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand