Pellegrini warns squad PL title race not yet over for Man City following 3-2 Everton win
London: Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini has warned his squad that their Premier League title race is not yet over following the club`s 3-2 win over Everton.
Pellegrini said that the worst thing City, who are currently placed at the top of the Premier League leading Liverpool with goal difference, must do is to think that they have finished the league.
According to the Mirror, Pellegrini said that they have play teams Aston Villa and West Ham United, who are not fighting for anything and can play without pressure.
The Chilean said that City must try to win the last two games at home, and then they would see what happens.
City are currently at the top of the Premier League table with just a goal difference against Liverpool, who face Crystal Palace on Monday, and two points ahead Chelsea, who, who face Norwich City in their upcoming clash, the report added.
The Premier League title race is still open as all three sides, City, Chelsea and Liverpool have two games left to play, the report further added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi