Pellegrini warns squad PL title race not yet over for Man City following 3-2 Everton win
London: Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini has warned his squad that their Premier League title race is not yet over following the club`s 3-2 win over Everton.
Pellegrini said that the worst thing City, who are currently placed at the top of the Premier League leading Liverpool with goal difference, must do is to think that they have finished the league.
According to the Mirror, Pellegrini said that they have play teams Aston Villa and West Ham United, who are not fighting for anything and can play without pressure.
The Chilean said that City must try to win the last two games at home, and then they would see what happens.
City are currently at the top of the Premier League table with just a goal difference against Liverpool, who face Crystal Palace on Monday, and two points ahead Chelsea, who, who face Norwich City in their upcoming clash, the report added.
The Premier League title race is still open as all three sides, City, Chelsea and Liverpool have two games left to play, the report further added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?