I`m unhealthy, says Priyanka Chopra
Mumbai: Actress Priyanka Chopra, who has a svelte figure, says she doesn`t lead a healthy lifestyle but is fit.
"Nobody is perfect... I am impatient, restless and emotional. I take wrong decisions sometimes because of being emotional. I don`t like early mornings. I don`t have any schedule. I am fit but I am very unhealthy.
"I hate working out. Only I know how I am working out for (the film on) Mary Kom," Priyanka told reporters, referring to the upcoming movie on the award winning Indian woman boxer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court frames rape charges against 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui
- Happy with 'Phantom' response, says Saif Ali Khan
- Anil Kapoor credits late Feroz Khan for his success
- Shruti Hassan clears air on her kissing scene in 'Welcome Back'
- Melissa Rivers scattered some of Joan's ashes in Wyoming