Jacqueline Fernandez News
Sukesh Chandrasekhar Rs 200 crore money laundering case: The court noted that in December last year, when Jacqueline Fernandez was stopped before taking a flight to Muscat, she was not served with any notice requiring her to appear before the ED, and before that she had already appeared during the investigation on two occasions.
The court also extended Fernandez's interim protection till Tuesday. Special Judge Shailendra Malik, who had earlier granted Fernandez interim bail, said the order was not ready. The court on Thursday reserved order after hearing arguments from the lawyers appearing for the actress as well as the Enforcement Directorate.
Hearing on regular bail of Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandez in the money laundering case is going on in Delhi's Patiala House Court today. The actress has also accused the ED of harassing her. Here the ED has also presented its side, as well as demanded the arrest of Jacqueline. Watch this report.
The Enforcement Directorate (ED) has claimed that Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandez had deleted evidence from her cell phone, and also tried to leave the country. The ED made this submission while opposing the actor's bail plea in connection with a money laundering case pertaining to Rs 200 crore extortion matter involving multimillionaire conman Sukesh Chandrashekhar, an official said on Saturday.