AI flight lands safely after alert
Hyderabad: A city-bound Air India flight
from Delhi, with 83 passengers and crew on board, made a safe
landing at the airport here this evening after an alert was
issued about some tyre problem.
The alert was issued by airport authorities in Delhi
after they detected some tyre pieces on the runway after the
flight AI-839 took off from Delhi airport at 1650 hrs, Air
India, Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication Hyderabad),
Puja Kaushik said.
"The flight with 83 passengers and crew made a safe
landing at 1921 hrs here. All the passengers are safe," she
Earlier, it was suspected that the plane`s tyres might
have deflated or there might have been a tyre-burst but after
a thorough check-up of the plane upon its landing it was found
to be a case of "de-capped wheel", she said.
- Indian Premier League 9: Gujarat Lions' Ravindra Jadeja reprimanded for showing dissent at umpire's decision
- Holiday video alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput’s oceanic vacation
- NBSE 10th & 12th Results 2016: Nagaland.gov.in Board, NBSE HSLC & HSSLC Results 2016 to be declared on May 3
- MUST WATCH: Kargil martyr's daughter's message to India and Pakistan on Facebook - `Enough is enough`
- Hubble spots galaxy hidding in night sky – See pic!