AI flight lands safely after alert
Hyderabad: A city-bound Air India flight
from Delhi, with 83 passengers and crew on board, made a safe
landing at the airport here this evening after an alert was
issued about some tyre problem.
The alert was issued by airport authorities in Delhi
after they detected some tyre pieces on the runway after the
flight AI-839 took off from Delhi airport at 1650 hrs, Air
India, Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication Hyderabad),
Puja Kaushik said.
"The flight with 83 passengers and crew made a safe
landing at 1921 hrs here. All the passengers are safe," she
Earlier, it was suspected that the plane`s tyres might
have deflated or there might have been a tyre-burst but after
a thorough check-up of the plane upon its landing it was found
to be a case of "de-capped wheel", she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM