AI flight lands safely after alert
Hyderabad: A city-bound Air India flight
from Delhi, with 83 passengers and crew on board, made a safe
landing at the airport here this evening after an alert was
issued about some tyre problem.
The alert was issued by airport authorities in Delhi
after they detected some tyre pieces on the runway after the
flight AI-839 took off from Delhi airport at 1650 hrs, Air
India, Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication Hyderabad),
Puja Kaushik said.
"The flight with 83 passengers and crew made a safe
landing at 1921 hrs here. All the passengers are safe," she
Earlier, it was suspected that the plane`s tyres might
have deflated or there might have been a tyre-burst but after
a thorough check-up of the plane upon its landing it was found
to be a case of "de-capped wheel", she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- France opens manslaughter inquiry into EgyptAir crash
- BGR-34 - Ayurvedic anti-diabetic drug launched by CSIR!
- After Dalai Lama met Lady Gaga, China warns of his motives
- Ishrat Jahan encounter case: GK Pillai knew of changes in affidavit, says inquiry panel
- Army, CRPF squabble over who killed Pampore terrorists