Andhra govt asks TRS chief to call off his fast
Hyderabad: With doctors attending to TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao apprehending that his health might deteriorate if he continues his fast, the Andhra Pradesh government on Tuesday made a fresh appeal to Rao to call off his fast immediately.
"Chandrasekhar Rao should call off his fast as per
doctors` advice", Higher Education Minister D Sridhar Babu
"The team of doctors, after careful examination of
Rao`s health, felt that he should break his fast immediately.
Otherwise, it might lead to serious complications," Director
of Nizam`s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS), D Prasada Rao
"If protein level decreases, the patient will lose
resistance power, which may lead to complications. It is
strongly advised to take proper oral nutrition and reduce
totally the dependence on IV fluids, otherwise his general
condition can worsen suddenly," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!
- Watch: NASA releases best images of Pluto's largest moon, Charon