Andhra govt asks TRS chief to call off his fast
Hyderabad: With doctors attending to TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao apprehending that his health might deteriorate if he continues his fast, the Andhra Pradesh government on Tuesday made a fresh appeal to Rao to call off his fast immediately.
"Chandrasekhar Rao should call off his fast as per
doctors` advice", Higher Education Minister D Sridhar Babu
"The team of doctors, after careful examination of
Rao`s health, felt that he should break his fast immediately.
Otherwise, it might lead to serious complications," Director
of Nizam`s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS), D Prasada Rao
"If protein level decreases, the patient will lose
resistance power, which may lead to complications. It is
strongly advised to take proper oral nutrition and reduce
totally the dependence on IV fluids, otherwise his general
condition can worsen suddenly," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends