Andhra govt asks TRS chief to call off his fast
Hyderabad: With doctors attending to TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao apprehending that his health might deteriorate if he continues his fast, the Andhra Pradesh government on Tuesday made a fresh appeal to Rao to call off his fast immediately.
"Chandrasekhar Rao should call off his fast as per
doctors` advice", Higher Education Minister D Sridhar Babu
"The team of doctors, after careful examination of
Rao`s health, felt that he should break his fast immediately.
Otherwise, it might lead to serious complications," Director
of Nizam`s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS), D Prasada Rao
"If protein level decreases, the patient will lose
resistance power, which may lead to complications. It is
strongly advised to take proper oral nutrition and reduce
totally the dependence on IV fluids, otherwise his general
condition can worsen suddenly," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- WOAH! Cristiano Ronaldo opens own 'CR7' hotel, gives name to airport
- Usain Bolt eases to victory, Kendra Harrison hurdles to glory
- Oil dives 2%, heads for weekly loss as US rigs rise
- German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at Munich shopping mall; police say he acted alone
- Body unnoticed in Australian fast-food outlet for days