AP CM to head first collector`s conference on Thursday
Vijayawada: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandra Babu Naidu will head a meeting here tomorrow with all the 13 district collectors of the state, to review law and order as well as progress of various government schemes.
According to an official release issued by State Information department today, Naidu, in his first collector`s conference after he was sworn-in as the first Chief Minister of the new Andhra Pradesh in June, will take a comprehensive review of law and order and progress of various welfare schemes in all the districts.
The Chief Minister is likely to express commitments on the lines of his election promises and plans and programmes to move the state towards the growth, it said.
Among key agendas of discussion, the principal secretaries of the various departments will present a report on the seven sector mission, identified by the state government for state`s development, post bifurcation.
The seven sector missions were identified as primary sector mission, social sector mission, skill and knowledge sector mission, service sector mission, industries sector mission, infrastructure sector mission and urban sector mission.
Each sector mission will be headed by one principal secretary and the government will also nominate experts for each mission, it said.
At the district level, the collector will head the mission and lead a team of officials.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands