AP Congress leader Sarojini Reddy passes away
Hyderabad: Senior Congress leader and former Andhra Pradesh minister Sarojini Pulla Reddy passed away here on Sunday.
Reddy, who was also a member of the Congress Working Committee (CWC), had been unwell for sometime and breathed her last this morning at her residence here at the age of 85, Congress sources said.
She had served as a state minister, holding different portfolios.
The last rites, attended by her family members and several
Congress leaders, were performed this evening.
Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy and other senior leaders have condoled her death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing