AP Congress leader Sarojini Reddy passes away
Hyderabad: Senior Congress leader and former Andhra Pradesh minister Sarojini Pulla Reddy passed away here on Sunday.
Reddy, who was also a member of the Congress Working Committee (CWC), had been unwell for sometime and breathed her last this morning at her residence here at the age of 85, Congress sources said.
She had served as a state minister, holding different portfolios.
The last rites, attended by her family members and several
Congress leaders, were performed this evening.
Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy and other senior leaders have condoled her death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez