AP Congress leader Sarojini Reddy passes away
Hyderabad: Senior Congress leader and former Andhra Pradesh minister Sarojini Pulla Reddy passed away here on Sunday.
Reddy, who was also a member of the Congress Working Committee (CWC), had been unwell for sometime and breathed her last this morning at her residence here at the age of 85, Congress sources said.
She had served as a state minister, holding different portfolios.
The last rites, attended by her family members and several
Congress leaders, were performed this evening.
Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy and other senior leaders have condoled her death.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Islamic State 'poster girl' beaten to death by jihadists