ATM theft: Hyderabad police releases suspect`s photo footage
Hyderabad: The city police, which is probing
Rs 20-lakh theft from an ATM of State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH)
at Saidabad area here, has released the photo footage of a
person who made off with the cash.
The footage of the unknown suspect, captured by the
surveillance cameras installed in the ATM centre functioning
in the premises of Saidabad branch of SBH at Dobhighat cross
roads, was released last night, police said.
The theft, which took place in the wee hours of Saturday
came to light after two days, as the bank was closed for
Sankranti festival from Friday.
Police swung into action when a customer informed the
Saidabad SBH branch who in turn alerted the police.
The CCTV footage shows that the suspect opened the outer
door of one of the ATM machines using a screw driver on
Saturday. He then entered the ATM centre and escaped with Rs
20,05,100, police said.
The ATM centre had two machines.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Live: Jayalalithaa passes away in Chennai after suffering cardiac arrest; PM Modi pays tribute to Tamil Nadu CM
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what