Attack on Gurdwara in Andhra condemned
Jamshedpur: The All India Sikh Students Federation (Bihar/Jharkhand Unit) Monday condemned the attack on Gurdwara Saheb during the ongoing agitation at Vijayanagaram in Andhra Pradesh and demanded action against the culprits.
In a letter to Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy, Federation President Satnam Singh Gambhir demanded stringent action against the culprits who had attacked the holy place of worship and its priest on Saturday last.
Describing the incident as "black day in the history of Andhra Pradesh," Gambhir said attacking the holy places of worships would not solve any problem.
A delegation would soon visit the state to take stock of the situation, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says