Attack on Gurdwara in Andhra condemned
Jamshedpur: The All India Sikh Students Federation (Bihar/Jharkhand Unit) Monday condemned the attack on Gurdwara Saheb during the ongoing agitation at Vijayanagaram in Andhra Pradesh and demanded action against the culprits.
In a letter to Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy, Federation President Satnam Singh Gambhir demanded stringent action against the culprits who had attacked the holy place of worship and its priest on Saturday last.
Describing the incident as "black day in the history of Andhra Pradesh," Gambhir said attacking the holy places of worships would not solve any problem.
A delegation would soon visit the state to take stock of the situation, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city