Book Jagan in mining case: TDP
Hyderabad: The Telugu Desam Party has demanded that the CBI name Kadapa MP and YSR Congress president Y S Jaganmohan Reddy as an accused in the illegal mining case by filing a fresh first information report (FIR).
Addressing a press conference here, TDP politburo member and former Union minister K Yerran Naidu claimed there was enough evidence against Jagan to implicate him
"We demand that the CBI register a fresh FIR by naming Jagan as an accused in the illegal mining scandal. He should be brought to book," Yerran Naidu said.
Jagan has refuted the allegations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees