Book Jagan in mining case: TDP
Hyderabad: The Telugu Desam Party has demanded that the CBI name Kadapa MP and YSR Congress president Y S Jaganmohan Reddy as an accused in the illegal mining case by filing a fresh first information report (FIR).
Addressing a press conference here, TDP politburo member and former Union minister K Yerran Naidu claimed there was enough evidence against Jagan to implicate him
"We demand that the CBI register a fresh FIR by naming Jagan as an accused in the illegal mining scandal. He should be brought to book," Yerran Naidu said.
Jagan has refuted the allegations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Chidambaram rejects FM Jaitley's remarks over inflation
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Traffic nightmare in Gurgaon; waterlogging on NH8 hits Delhi-Jaipur route, schools shut
- India's doping shame: 687 athletes banned since 2009 as per NADA records
- Know why Radhika Apte couldn’t be a part of ‘Kabali’ promotions