Book Jagan in mining case: TDP
Hyderabad: The Telugu Desam Party has demanded that the CBI name Kadapa MP and YSR Congress president Y S Jaganmohan Reddy as an accused in the illegal mining case by filing a fresh first information report (FIR).
Addressing a press conference here, TDP politburo member and former Union minister K Yerran Naidu claimed there was enough evidence against Jagan to implicate him
"We demand that the CBI register a fresh FIR by naming Jagan as an accused in the illegal mining scandal. He should be brought to book," Yerran Naidu said.
Jagan has refuted the allegations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened