Convene all-party meet on Babhli: Naidu to Rosaiah
Hyderabad: TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu
on Thursday appealed to Chief Minister K Rosaiah to convene an
all-party meet to discuss the Babhli issue, ahead of the
proposed meeting with Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on July
In a letter to the Chief Minister today, the TDP chief
said, "We received the draft note on Babhli for ventilating
our views. We request you to convene a meeting with all
political parties to place our suggestions before the state
Praja Rajyam Party president K Chiranjeevi also suggested
that the Chief Minister try to evolve a consensus among
political parties in the state on the Babhli issue ahead
of the meeting with the Prime Minister.
"It will be better if we go to the Prime Minister with
the common resolve that only a political solution will end the
Babhli row. I request you to convene an all-party meeting
before July 25 to discuss the issue," Chiranjeevi requested in
a separate letter to the Chief Minister.
He also requested Rosaiah to include two representatives
from each political party in the delegation meeting the Prime
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation