Dead body of a teenage boy recovered
Hyderabad: The body of an eleven-year old
boy was found in a nala near Gudimalkapur vegetable market
in the city, police said on Monday.
The spot from where the body was recovered, falls under
the jurisdiction of Asifnagar police station.
The deceased is identified as Pranout, son of a scientist
Rammohan, who works at the Defence Research & Development
Laboratory (DRDL) here.
Body of Pranout, a class V student, was found packed in a
gunnybag and thrown in the nala, Asifnagar police said.
He had gone missing for the past two days and his parents
had lodged a missing person`s complaint with the police.
"We have gathered some information from the parents
and asked them whether they suspect anyone responsible behind
the incident," police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees