Dead body of a teenage boy recovered
Hyderabad: The body of an eleven-year old
boy was found in a nala near Gudimalkapur vegetable market
in the city, police said on Monday.
The spot from where the body was recovered, falls under
the jurisdiction of Asifnagar police station.
The deceased is identified as Pranout, son of a scientist
Rammohan, who works at the Defence Research & Development
Laboratory (DRDL) here.
Body of Pranout, a class V student, was found packed in a
gunnybag and thrown in the nala, Asifnagar police said.
He had gone missing for the past two days and his parents
had lodged a missing person`s complaint with the police.
"We have gathered some information from the parents
and asked them whether they suspect anyone responsible behind
the incident," police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Historic solar flight marks first round-the-world journey
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic
- Bangladesh police storm militant hideout, kill 9 Islamist extremists in Dhaka
- Anita Hassanandani, Rohit Reddy’s Maldives trip will give you vacation goals- See Pics
- India will never forget sacrifices of soldiers: PM Narendra Modi on Kargil Vijay Diwas