Dead body of a teenage boy recovered
Hyderabad: The body of an eleven-year old
boy was found in a nala near Gudimalkapur vegetable market
in the city, police said on Monday.
The spot from where the body was recovered, falls under
the jurisdiction of Asifnagar police station.
The deceased is identified as Pranout, son of a scientist
Rammohan, who works at the Defence Research & Development
Laboratory (DRDL) here.
Body of Pranout, a class V student, was found packed in a
gunnybag and thrown in the nala, Asifnagar police said.
He had gone missing for the past two days and his parents
had lodged a missing person`s complaint with the police.
"We have gathered some information from the parents
and asked them whether they suspect anyone responsible behind
the incident," police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?