Dead body of a teenage boy recovered
Hyderabad: The body of an eleven-year old
boy was found in a nala near Gudimalkapur vegetable market
in the city, police said on Monday.
The spot from where the body was recovered, falls under
the jurisdiction of Asifnagar police station.
The deceased is identified as Pranout, son of a scientist
Rammohan, who works at the Defence Research & Development
Laboratory (DRDL) here.
Body of Pranout, a class V student, was found packed in a
gunnybag and thrown in the nala, Asifnagar police said.
He had gone missing for the past two days and his parents
had lodged a missing person`s complaint with the police.
"We have gathered some information from the parents
and asked them whether they suspect anyone responsible behind
the incident," police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed in Tamil Nadu Assembly; didn't use force on crowd, says Chennai Police Commissioner
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur