Dead body of a teenage boy recovered
Hyderabad: The body of an eleven-year old
boy was found in a nala near Gudimalkapur vegetable market
in the city, police said on Monday.
The spot from where the body was recovered, falls under
the jurisdiction of Asifnagar police station.
The deceased is identified as Pranout, son of a scientist
Rammohan, who works at the Defence Research & Development
Laboratory (DRDL) here.
Body of Pranout, a class V student, was found packed in a
gunnybag and thrown in the nala, Asifnagar police said.
He had gone missing for the past two days and his parents
had lodged a missing person`s complaint with the police.
"We have gathered some information from the parents
and asked them whether they suspect anyone responsible behind
the incident," police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Italy earthquake kills 159 as rescuers race to find survivors
- Awwdorable: Vivek Dahiya singing 'Lag Ja Gale' to Divyanka Tripathi will melt your heart – Watch
- Here's PV Sindhu's REPLY to Telangana deputy CM who offered her a 'better coach' than Pullela Gopichand
- When Smriti Irani was denied cabin crew job for 'lack of good personality' - Know Details
- Health Ministry to start awareness campaign on dengue, chikungunya