Eid-ul-Fitr celebrated across Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: Eid-ul-Fitr was on Friday celebrated across Andhra Pradesh with members of the Muslim community flocking mosques, shrines and prayer grounds to offer special prayers.
People exchanged greetings and warm embraces as the festive spirit gripped capital Hyderabad and the rest of the state.
A Muslim delegation comprising ulemas (scholars) and other leaders, led by Chairman of AP Minorities Commission, Abid Rasool Khan, met Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy at his camp office here to convey its greetings.
Reddy wished the Muslims in the state on the occasion of Eid.
Eid-ul-Fitr marks the culmination of the holy month of Ramzan.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan