Hyderabad Metro cost to escalate due to re-alignment
Hyderabad: L&T Metro Rail Hyderabad Limited (LTMRHL) will complete the study within a month for realignment on two corridors as suggested by Telangana government.
NVS Reddy, managing director, Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited (HMRL) told reporters Tuesday that the realignment would escalate the project cost by a few hundred crore rupees.
Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao has already asked LTMRHL to change the metro route on two corridors to save heritage structures.
Reddy said there would be slight changes on the routes in front of state assembly building and Sultan Bazar areas.
LTMRHL is building 72-km elevated metro project at a cost of Rs.14,132 crore in public private partnership.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur