Hyderabad Metro cost to escalate due to re-alignment
Hyderabad: L&T Metro Rail Hyderabad Limited (LTMRHL) will complete the study within a month for realignment on two corridors as suggested by Telangana government.
NVS Reddy, managing director, Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited (HMRL) told reporters Tuesday that the realignment would escalate the project cost by a few hundred crore rupees.
Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao has already asked LTMRHL to change the metro route on two corridors to save heritage structures.
Reddy said there would be slight changes on the routes in front of state assembly building and Sultan Bazar areas.
LTMRHL is building 72-km elevated metro project at a cost of Rs.14,132 crore in public private partnership.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured