Hyderabad Metro cost to escalate due to re-alignment
Hyderabad: L&T Metro Rail Hyderabad Limited (LTMRHL) will complete the study within a month for realignment on two corridors as suggested by Telangana government.
NVS Reddy, managing director, Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited (HMRL) told reporters Tuesday that the realignment would escalate the project cost by a few hundred crore rupees.
Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao has already asked LTMRHL to change the metro route on two corridors to save heritage structures.
Reddy said there would be slight changes on the routes in front of state assembly building and Sultan Bazar areas.
LTMRHL is building 72-km elevated metro project at a cost of Rs.14,132 crore in public private partnership.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Day after being sacked as AAP's Punjab convener, Sucha Singh Chhotepur calls for CBI probe
- Coal scam: Ex-Coal Secy says, don't want advocate whose fee I cannot pay; will face trial from jail
- Japan PM pledges to invest $ 30 billion in Africa by 2018
- Kedar Jadhav, Shreyas Iyer power India A to easy six-wicket win
- Talks on Kashmir issue needed, want peace restored in Valley: Pak High Commissioner Abdul Basit