Hyderabad Metro cost to escalate due to re-alignment
Hyderabad: L&T Metro Rail Hyderabad Limited (LTMRHL) will complete the study within a month for realignment on two corridors as suggested by Telangana government.
NVS Reddy, managing director, Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited (HMRL) told reporters Tuesday that the realignment would escalate the project cost by a few hundred crore rupees.
Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao has already asked LTMRHL to change the metro route on two corridors to save heritage structures.
Reddy said there would be slight changes on the routes in front of state assembly building and Sultan Bazar areas.
LTMRHL is building 72-km elevated metro project at a cost of Rs.14,132 crore in public private partnership.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened