Hyderabad Metro cost to escalate due to re-alignment
Hyderabad: L&T Metro Rail Hyderabad Limited (LTMRHL) will complete the study within a month for realignment on two corridors as suggested by Telangana government.
NVS Reddy, managing director, Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited (HMRL) told reporters Tuesday that the realignment would escalate the project cost by a few hundred crore rupees.
Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao has already asked LTMRHL to change the metro route on two corridors to save heritage structures.
Reddy said there would be slight changes on the routes in front of state assembly building and Sultan Bazar areas.
LTMRHL is building 72-km elevated metro project at a cost of Rs.14,132 crore in public private partnership.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IND vs WI: 'Man of the match' Ravichandran Ashwin credits skipper Virat Kohli for Antigua ton
- Pak police arrest Qandeel's sister, cousin
- 'Suicides in educational institutions not higher than society'
- Barack Obama's half-brother says he will vote for Donald Trump
- Three Ukrainian soldiers killed in separatist east