Indefinite fast: Jaganmohan Reddy refuses to take medical help
Hyderabad: YSR Congress president Y S Jaganmohan Reddy, who was shifted to a government hospital here from jail following a five day-long indefinite fast against bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh, has refused to be put on intravenous fluids, doctors said.
The sugar levels of Reddy have come down due to the fast though other parameters like blood pressure were normal this morning, they said.
He has refused to be put on intravenous fluids, they said.
Police on Thursday night shifted Jaganmohan Reddy from the Chanchalguda jail to the state-run Osmania General Hospital amid heavy security.
The jailed Kadapa MP, who has been lodged at the Chanchalguda Central Prison since May last year after his arrest by the CBI on corruption charges, launched an indefinite fast last Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued