Indefinite fast: Jaganmohan Reddy refuses to take medical help
Hyderabad: YSR Congress president Y S Jaganmohan Reddy, who was shifted to a government hospital here from jail following a five day-long indefinite fast against bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh, has refused to be put on intravenous fluids, doctors said.
The sugar levels of Reddy have come down due to the fast though other parameters like blood pressure were normal this morning, they said.
He has refused to be put on intravenous fluids, they said.
Police on Thursday night shifted Jaganmohan Reddy from the Chanchalguda jail to the state-run Osmania General Hospital amid heavy security.
The jailed Kadapa MP, who has been lodged at the Chanchalguda Central Prison since May last year after his arrest by the CBI on corruption charges, launched an indefinite fast last Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway