Journalist Syed Majeed-ul-Hassan Jaffri passes away
Hyderabad: Noted journalist Syed Majeed-Ul-Hassan Jaffri (60) died at Jeddah, Saudi Arabia on Thursdayday following cardiac arrest, family sources said.
Jaffri had worked with many prominent newspapers, including Business Standard and The Telegraph and the Asian Age.
He was currently working for a publication house in Jeddah.
Jaffri was the elder brother of well known journalist Syed Amin-Ul-Jaffri, who worked with Deccan Chronicle and is presently a MLC.
His body would be brought to Hyderabad from Jeddah in next 2-3 days, Amin Jaffri said.
Jaffri is survived by his wife, a son and three daughters.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?