Journalist Syed Majeed-ul-Hassan Jaffri passes away
Hyderabad: Noted journalist Syed Majeed-Ul-Hassan Jaffri (60) died at Jeddah, Saudi Arabia on Thursdayday following cardiac arrest, family sources said.
Jaffri had worked with many prominent newspapers, including Business Standard and The Telegraph and the Asian Age.
He was currently working for a publication house in Jeddah.
Jaffri was the elder brother of well known journalist Syed Amin-Ul-Jaffri, who worked with Deccan Chronicle and is presently a MLC.
His body would be brought to Hyderabad from Jeddah in next 2-3 days, Amin Jaffri said.
Jaffri is survived by his wife, a son and three daughters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!