Man gets death sentence for killing wife
Rajahmundry (AP): A local court has awarded the death sentence to a man for murdering his wife in Allavaram mandal of East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh.
Second Additional Sessions Judge of Amalapuram court B David Raju awarded the death sentence to 35-year-old K Veerabhadra Rao last evening for killing his wife Seethamahalakshmi in February of 2010.
According to police, the convict, who hails from Gopayalanka in Allavaram mandal, had beaten his wife severely before stabbing her to death.
He had surrendered before the police after committing the murder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days