Rosaiah invites UAE industrialists to invest in AP
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister K
Rosaiah on Thursday invited industrialists from UAE to invest in the
state in sectors like ports, airports and petrochemicals.
Talking to a delegation from UAE led by its Minister for
Foreign Trade Lubna Bin Khalid Al Qasimi, the Chief Minister
said the gulf nation had strengths in petroleum,
petrochemicals, aluminium, cement, commercial ship repair,
"There are opportunities for UAE to invest in ports,
airports and petrochemical projects in Andhra Pradesh,"
Rosaiah said and presented a brief about the state`s
accomplishments in various sectors.
The UAE delegation evinced interest in investing in the
state, a press release from the Chief Minister’s Office said.
The UAE Minister was accompanied by their Ambassador to
India Md Sultan Al Owais, Director General in the Ministry of
Foreign Trade Abdulla A Al Saleh and others. Confederation of
Indian Industry AP Chapter chairman Y Harishchandra Prasad,
state Industries Minister Kanna Lakshminarayana and Principal
Secretary (Industries) B Sam Bob were also present.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand