Satya Sai Trust proposes to extend Anantpur project
Anantpur: The Satya Sai Central
Trust has proposed to extend its `Anantapur Water Project` in
a view to provide benefit to additional one lakh people from
The chief minister has expressed the government`s
appreciation at the initiative taken by the Central Trust and
promised to extend all support, a press release issued by the
trust this evening at Prasanthi Nilayam said.
A team of trustees comprising Sri S V Giri, V.
Srinivasan, T.K.K. Bhagawat, S.S. Naganand and R.J. Rathnakar,
along with R.Kondal Rao, retired engineer-in-chief and
technical advisor to the state government, A. Ramakrishna,
former president of L&T`s construction division, met the chief
minister and discussed the proposal this evening, media
coordinator of the trust said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report