Satya Sai Trust proposes to extend Anantpur project
Anantpur: The Satya Sai Central
Trust has proposed to extend its `Anantapur Water Project` in
a view to provide benefit to additional one lakh people from
The chief minister has expressed the government`s
appreciation at the initiative taken by the Central Trust and
promised to extend all support, a press release issued by the
trust this evening at Prasanthi Nilayam said.
A team of trustees comprising Sri S V Giri, V.
Srinivasan, T.K.K. Bhagawat, S.S. Naganand and R.J. Rathnakar,
along with R.Kondal Rao, retired engineer-in-chief and
technical advisor to the state government, A. Ramakrishna,
former president of L&T`s construction division, met the chief
minister and discussed the proposal this evening, media
coordinator of the trust said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown