Satya Sai Trust proposes to extend Anantpur project
Anantpur: The Satya Sai Central
Trust has proposed to extend its `Anantapur Water Project` in
a view to provide benefit to additional one lakh people from
The chief minister has expressed the government`s
appreciation at the initiative taken by the Central Trust and
promised to extend all support, a press release issued by the
trust this evening at Prasanthi Nilayam said.
A team of trustees comprising Sri S V Giri, V.
Srinivasan, T.K.K. Bhagawat, S.S. Naganand and R.J. Rathnakar,
along with R.Kondal Rao, retired engineer-in-chief and
technical advisor to the state government, A. Ramakrishna,
former president of L&T`s construction division, met the chief
minister and discussed the proposal this evening, media
coordinator of the trust said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah