TRS, YSRCP in tacit understanding with Cong to split AP: TDP
Srikakulam: TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu on Sunday alleged Congress has entered into a conspiracy with TRS and Jaganmohan Reddy-led YSR Congress Party to divide Andhra Pradesh.
"Congress hatched a plan with TRS and YSRCP to derive a political mileage in Seemandhra and Rayalaseema regions and to suppress TDP. This is the reason Congress took a harsh step to divide Andhra Pradesh," Naidu said here.
He was talking to reporters here after taking stock of the flood situation here. Naidu accused the ruling Congress government of "inaction" in assessing the situation arising out of rains and of being "lax" in rehabilitating the affected people.
The TDP chief said he would write off loans secured by farmers if TDP is voted to power in 2014 Assembly elections.
On bifurcation of state, Naidu said, "though the union government has the privilege to divide any state, there`s a custom of getting opinion of the concerned state before making such decision....NDA regime had followed this while dividing three states".
- Jiah Khan case: HC refuses to extend stay on trial against Sooraj Pancholi
- Gautam Gambhir endorses Zaheer Khan for Team India coaching role - Here's what he said!
- Know why Jayalalithaa’s canteens serving sambar rice, idlis can impact TN polls!
- Aadhaar appeal grows, downloads go past 40-crore mark
- Hilarious VIDEO: When Delhi Daredevils' Quinton de Kock, Sam Billings took Hindi lessons