US man found dead in Hyderabad hotel
Hyderabad: A 38-year-old US national was
found dead under suspicious circumstances in his hotel room
here, police said on Sunday.
David Blaque, who hailed from Crawford in the US, was
here to audit the accounts of a city-based MNC firm.
He checked in at the hotel on November 3, Raidurgam
police said after preliminary investigations.
"The hotel authorities last night tried David Blaque on
his room phone number but in vain, after which they alerted
the police, who after opening the room door found him dead," a
senior police officer said.
No injuries were visible on his body which was sent to
Osmania General Hospital (OGH) today for an autopsy.
The autopsy report said David "suffered" a cardiac
arrest, the police officer said, adding that the US consulate
here has been informed of the incident.
Raidurgam police have booked a case of suspicious death
and further investigations were on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH