US man found dead in Hyderabad hotel
Hyderabad: A 38-year-old US national was
found dead under suspicious circumstances in his hotel room
here, police said on Sunday.
David Blaque, who hailed from Crawford in the US, was
here to audit the accounts of a city-based MNC firm.
He checked in at the hotel on November 3, Raidurgam
police said after preliminary investigations.
"The hotel authorities last night tried David Blaque on
his room phone number but in vain, after which they alerted
the police, who after opening the room door found him dead," a
senior police officer said.
No injuries were visible on his body which was sent to
Osmania General Hospital (OGH) today for an autopsy.
The autopsy report said David "suffered" a cardiac
arrest, the police officer said, adding that the US consulate
here has been informed of the incident.
Raidurgam police have booked a case of suspicious death
and further investigations were on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- New Israeli settlement plans `provocative and counterproductive`: US
- One billion iPhones have been sold: Apple CEO Tim Cook
- US prosecutors drop all charges in Freddie Gray death
- Leigh Griffiths puts struggling Celtic in Champions League driving seat
- Reality TV personality Khloe Kardashian slams Donald Trump