US man found dead in Hyderabad hotel
Hyderabad: A 38-year-old US national was
found dead under suspicious circumstances in his hotel room
here, police said on Sunday.
David Blaque, who hailed from Crawford in the US, was
here to audit the accounts of a city-based MNC firm.
He checked in at the hotel on November 3, Raidurgam
police said after preliminary investigations.
"The hotel authorities last night tried David Blaque on
his room phone number but in vain, after which they alerted
the police, who after opening the room door found him dead," a
senior police officer said.
No injuries were visible on his body which was sent to
Osmania General Hospital (OGH) today for an autopsy.
The autopsy report said David "suffered" a cardiac
arrest, the police officer said, adding that the US consulate
here has been informed of the incident.
Raidurgam police have booked a case of suspicious death
and further investigations were on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan