US man found dead in Hyderabad hotel
Hyderabad: A 38-year-old US national was
found dead under suspicious circumstances in his hotel room
here, police said on Sunday.
David Blaque, who hailed from Crawford in the US, was
here to audit the accounts of a city-based MNC firm.
He checked in at the hotel on November 3, Raidurgam
police said after preliminary investigations.
"The hotel authorities last night tried David Blaque on
his room phone number but in vain, after which they alerted
the police, who after opening the room door found him dead," a
senior police officer said.
No injuries were visible on his body which was sent to
Osmania General Hospital (OGH) today for an autopsy.
The autopsy report said David "suffered" a cardiac
arrest, the police officer said, adding that the US consulate
here has been informed of the incident.
Raidurgam police have booked a case of suspicious death
and further investigations were on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?