Assam: Four skulls recovered in Nalbari
Nalbari: Four skulls, including
those of a woman and three children, were recovered from a
paddy field at Simulia in Nalbari dsitrict on Sunday, police said.
The skulls were spotted by farmers while they were
working in the field this morning.
The farmers informed the police who took custody of the
skulls and sent those to the forensic laboratory for test.
Police suspected that the skulls could be of people
killed outside, but buried in the field. They might have been
dug out by animals grazing in the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena 'rotted' during 25 years of alliance with BJP: Uddhav Thackeray
- Feel sorry for using pellet guns against Kashmiri youth but have no other option: CRPF chief
- Hearing test may identify infants with autism risk
- Auto-rickshaw strike in Delhi, commuters hit hard
- 7th Pay Commission: Notification issued; central govt employees, pensioners to get increased payout for August