Assam: Four skulls recovered in Nalbari
Nalbari: Four skulls, including
those of a woman and three children, were recovered from a
paddy field at Simulia in Nalbari dsitrict on Sunday, police said.
The skulls were spotted by farmers while they were
working in the field this morning.
The farmers informed the police who took custody of the
skulls and sent those to the forensic laboratory for test.
Police suspected that the skulls could be of people
killed outside, but buried in the field. They might have been
dug out by animals grazing in the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE