Assam: Four skulls recovered in Nalbari
Nalbari: Four skulls, including
those of a woman and three children, were recovered from a
paddy field at Simulia in Nalbari dsitrict on Sunday, police said.
The skulls were spotted by farmers while they were
working in the field this morning.
The farmers informed the police who took custody of the
skulls and sent those to the forensic laboratory for test.
Police suspected that the skulls could be of people
killed outside, but buried in the field. They might have been
dug out by animals grazing in the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers
- Three accused of 2009 Sri Lanka cricket team attack killed, claims Pakistan
- Heart failure among the aged may triple by 2060
- Shahid Kapoor holding his newly born daughter is the cutest thing you will see today! – Pic inside