Assam: Four skulls recovered in Nalbari
Nalbari: Four skulls, including
those of a woman and three children, were recovered from a
paddy field at Simulia in Nalbari dsitrict on Sunday, police said.
The skulls were spotted by farmers while they were
working in the field this morning.
The farmers informed the police who took custody of the
skulls and sent those to the forensic laboratory for test.
Police suspected that the skulls could be of people
killed outside, but buried in the field. They might have been
dug out by animals grazing in the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured