Centre sanctions Rs 256 cr under PMGSY
Guwahati: The central government has sanctioned Rs 256 crore under the Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY).
The step has been taken for the construction of 500 km road in Assam.
The decision to sanction the amount was taken by an Empowered Committee at a meeting in New Delhi yesterday, a state government release said on Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation