Nine NLFT ultras surrender
Agartala: Nine insurgents of outlawed
National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT) have surrendered
to Assam Rifles at Anandaharipara in Dhalai district, police
Police said the ultras yesterday deposited 1463
`Bangladeshi taka`, five khukris (knives), receipts for
collecion of subscriptions, six torches and many documents.
The nine insurgents gave themselves up before senior
Assam Rifles officials.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion