Tarun Gogoi orders CID probe into fake FB, Twitter accounts
Guwahati: Assam Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi on Sunday ordered a CID enquiry into fake Facebook and Twitter accounts in his name.
According to an official release, Gogoi has asked the chief secretary to initiate a probe by the state CID into opening of the accounts in the social media networking websites.
Meanwhile, the state Congress party today organised a regional workshop among its members to educate them in handling social media accounts.
Gogoi along with All India Congress Committee Secretary Avinash Pande also participated in the workshop, which was attended by nearly 600 delegates.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Revealed: How Pakistan's ISI spy racket operated in India