Two killed, two injured in Assam road mishap
Rangiya (Assam): Two persons were killed and two others injured when a speeding truck and a car collided in Assam`s Kamrup (Rural) district on Tuesday, police said.
The car was on its way from Dhubri to Guwahati when it collided with the speeding truck at Shalani Shingra area under Boko police station. Two persons travelling in the car were killed while its driver was critically injured. One person travelling in the truck was also injured, the police said.
The dead have been identified as Bimal Sarkar and P Roy of Golokgunj town in Dhubri district while the injured were admitted to the Guwahati Medical College Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open