Two killed, two injured in Assam road mishap
Rangiya (Assam): Two persons were killed and two others injured when a speeding truck and a car collided in Assam`s Kamrup (Rural) district on Tuesday, police said.
The car was on its way from Dhubri to Guwahati when it collided with the speeding truck at Shalani Shingra area under Boko police station. Two persons travelling in the car were killed while its driver was critically injured. One person travelling in the truck was also injured, the police said.
The dead have been identified as Bimal Sarkar and P Roy of Golokgunj town in Dhubri district while the injured were admitted to the Guwahati Medical College Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog