Two killed, two injured in Assam road mishap
Rangiya (Assam): Two persons were killed and two others injured when a speeding truck and a car collided in Assam`s Kamrup (Rural) district on Tuesday, police said.
The car was on its way from Dhubri to Guwahati when it collided with the speeding truck at Shalani Shingra area under Boko police station. Two persons travelling in the car were killed while its driver was critically injured. One person travelling in the truck was also injured, the police said.
The dead have been identified as Bimal Sarkar and P Roy of Golokgunj town in Dhubri district while the injured were admitted to the Guwahati Medical College Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you