Two killed, two injured in Assam road mishap
Rangiya (Assam): Two persons were killed and two others injured when a speeding truck and a car collided in Assam`s Kamrup (Rural) district on Tuesday, police said.
The car was on its way from Dhubri to Guwahati when it collided with the speeding truck at Shalani Shingra area under Boko police station. Two persons travelling in the car were killed while its driver was critically injured. One person travelling in the truck was also injured, the police said.
The dead have been identified as Bimal Sarkar and P Roy of Golokgunj town in Dhubri district while the injured were admitted to the Guwahati Medical College Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing