2 CRPF personnel killed, 7 injured in landmine blast in Bihar
Aurangabad (Bihar): Two CRPF personnel were killed and seven other security officials injured when they were defusing a landmine planted by Maoists in Bihar`s Aurangabad district today.
The incident took place ahead of the April 10 Lok Sabha polls in the Maoist-affected district.
Inspector General of Police (Operation) Amit Kumar said a joint team of CRPF and Bihar police was defusing the landmine planted by ultras in Dibra police station area of the district when it exploded.
The officer-in-charge of Dibra police station was among those injured, Additional Director General of Police (Law and Order) S K Bhardwaj told PTI at Patna.
The injured were brought to the sadar hospital here, Kumar said.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today